IPAN and Eastern Idaho Public Health partners with childcare providers to incorporate strategies that keep kids moving and eating nourishing foods in childcare facilities. IPAN recommendations follow national best-practices for nutrition, activity, and screen time for infants, toddlers and young children as outlined by the Be Active Kids program. Be Active Kids workshops are held twice per year and available at no cost. IdahoSTARS credits are offered to those that attend and complete the training and evaluation.
The next Be Active Kids workshop is scheduled of Saturday, February 25. A virtual option may be available. Seating/space is limited.
Please contact Timalee at 208-533-3149 or email@example.com to reserve your seat.
- Be Active Kids
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Future
- Idaho Stars
- Healthy Children
- Team Nutrition
- Physical Activity Basics
- American Heart Association
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Idaho Department of Agriculture
- Idaho Child Nutrition Programs
- Idaho Recreation Opportunities
- Eat Smart Idaho – Nutrition Classes
- Dairy West – Idaho Dairy Council