Eastern Idaho Public Health partners with schools, childcare facilities, parks and outdoor recreational destinations to promote increased physical activity through playscapes. Playscapes are painted on concrete or blacktop to implement physical activity in a fun an engaging way through simple playground improvements. If you are interested in learning more about playscapes, please contact Timalee.
Playscapes are normally completed between July 1 and September 30. Opportunities are limited, please contact Timalee to schedule an initial assessment and reserve your playscape.
Volunteers are encouraged to assist with the playground painting. Eastern Idaho Public Health can paint up to two paintings at one location.
- Team Nutrition
- Fuel UP to Play 60
- Physical Activity Basics
- American Heart Association
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Idaho Department of Agriculture
- Idaho Child Nutrition Programs
- Idaho Recreation Opportunities
- Eat Smart Idaho – Nutrition Classes
- Dairy West – Idaho Dairy Council
- Idaho Data on Childhood Obesity