- The records compiled date back to 1971. The information is non-existent for older systems.
- Eastern Idaho Public Health strives to maintain complete and accurate records. However, we cannot guarantee that all historic records in our databases are error free. Please consider this in your use of records obtained here.
- Fields within the septic sytem information request are mandatory in order to process your request. You will need to know the County Parcel Number as well as the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) description; Township, Range, Section (TRS). Example: (Township 3N, Range 39E, Section 23).
- A list of County Parcel Maps can be found here. County Parcel Maps contain the Parcel number and most have a PLSS layer that can be used to obtain the Township, Range, and Section.
- If you still need additional help, call the Planning & Zoning Office in the county where the property you are researching is located.
- Please allow three (3) business days for your request to be processed.
Thank you for your patience.