- EIPH’s Environmental Health Specialists conduct regular inspections of restaurants, grocery stores, meat markets and mobile units to determine proper hygiene and food handling practices of operators and their employees.
- All food facilities receive one unannounced inspection each year. When critical violations are noted during an inspection, they must be corrected immediately, or the inspector will have to schedule a follow-up inspection.
- This database contains inspection results dating back to 2011.
- By clicking the link, you can search for inspection results by the name of the food establishment, address, and county.
- Fields within the request form are mandatory in order to process your request.
- Please allow three (3) business days for your request to be processed.
Thank you for your patience.