Quit Smoking Diapers Resource Program
Smoking during your pregnancy can increase your risk for complications. Tobacco smoke is harmful for you and your baby, before and after birth. Eastern Idaho Public Health can help you on your quit journey.
If you are pregnant, post-partum, or live with someone who is pregnant or recently had a baby and wants to quit tobacco, you may qualify for the diapers and wipes resource program.
Eligible participants include:
- Pregnant women, who smoke
- Postpartum mothers/fathers with a child under one year of age
- Individuals who smoke and live at the same address as the mother and/or father with a child under one year of age
- Eligible participants will attend bi-monthly visits with a tobacco cessation educator. Visits will last 15 – 20 minutes.
- During the visit, participants receive information and support to continue their efforts to become/remain nicotine-free.
- Participants will be tested for nicotine.
- If a participant is nicotine free, they will receive a FREE box of diapers and a package of wipes.
- Eligible participants may visit up to 24 times and will receive diapers and wipes for every visit if they test nicotine free.