- To Apply/Reapply for WIC : Call or text 208-522-3823
- Health Assessment Form
Used by health care providers to share WIC participant anthropometric measurements and Lead/Hemoglobin results with WIC. Idaho Falls Fax: 208-533-3258.
- WIC Medical Documentation Form
To be completed by health care providers requesting therapeutic formula/nutritionals for WIC participants. Complete form and return to the WIC clinic for authorization.
Idaho Falls Fax: 208-533-3258.
- WIC Release of Information | Español
- What is WIC?
- WIC Participants Rights and Responsibilities
- WIC Food List (effective 10/1/21)
How To Use Your New WIC Card
Como Usar Su Nueva Tarjeta De WIC
USDA is an equal opportunity provider. USDA es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.